Home / FAQ’S

Frequently Asked Questions

Please find below the most commonly asked questions regarding the SINReM Master Programmes.

We assess all applicants on an individual basis. Please visit the admission and application page for more information on entry requirements.

The SINReM master programmes have a duration of two years. They start in September each year.

All students from outside the EEA require a visa to study in Europe. You will be provided with details once your application has been accepted. If you hold EU/EEA citizenship then you will normally not need a visa.

The EIT Label is a quality seal awarded to top Master and PhD programmes which excel in shaping a new generation of students into game changers and innovators. Students of EIT Label programmes learn how to combine their specialist knowledge with key innovation and entrepreneurship skills to develop solutions to pressing societal challenges.The EIT Label was developed and awarded by the EIT (European Institute of Innovation and Technology), a body of the European Union.

The SINReM master programmes involves study in three different European countries, often with different languages and cultures. Furthermore, periods of intense study may be required. While part-time work may be possible, you should ensure that you can adequately fund your living expenses without recourse to term-time work for the duration of the programme.

SINReM graduates go on to a wide range of careers. Visit our careers page for details.

No! All administration, teaching, assessment and practical activities are in English. However, at many SINReM partner universities you will have the opportunity to take a language course to improve your skills.

All the SINReM partner universities offer campus accommodation or support in finding your own accommodation in the local area. You’ll be sent further information once you’re accepted on the course.

The cost of living can vary significantly between SINReM host university cities. Refer to the website of your host university, or contact us for advice. Please note that if you need a student visa, you may be required to demonstrate sufficient funds to support your living expenses as well as your tuition fees.